Things you will need for class:
- "Childs Play" pattern by Villa Rosa Designs. It would be helpful for you to come select your fabric prior to class day. The project uses (6) fat quarters. It's such fun to play with fabric and color!
- Rotary cutter with a fresh blade and acrylic ruler(s). (If you need to purchase them, a 45mm cutter is recommended and a 6"x 24" ruler is a good basic ruler). We will provide cutting mats, iron and ironing surface to use during class.
- Bring your sewing machine (in working condition), feet, bobbins, machine needles (80/12 or 70/10 are good sizes) and your machine's instruction manual.
- Basics: pins, needles, seam ripper, scissors (available for purchase in the shop)
- All-purpose piecing thread (neutral color e.g. gray or beige)
There will be a break for lunch, so either bring your lunch or there are a couple of nearby food vendors where you can order takeout.
There will be a 10% discount on all items and supplies purchased at Cottage Bliss for the class.
If you have questions, you can email the shop at email@example.com or call 970-577-1557
Needed: Child's Play pattern by Villa Rosa Designs, rotary cutter with a fresh blade, acrylic ruler (6"x24"), sewing machine, feet, bobbins, machine needles (80/12 or 70/10), pins, needles, seam ripper, scissors, all-purpose thread in a neutral color (gray, beige, etc.). Cutting mats will be provided for class use. It will be helpful for you to come in prior to class to select your fabric (6 fat quarters). The class will be an all-day class, so pack a lunch or purchase take-out from a nearby vendor. If you have questions, call 970-577-1557.